Support the good work of Target Theatre
Victoria Target Theatre Society is a seniors’ theatre troupe whose mandate is to act as a voice for the elderly, using theatrical presentations to build confidence and to enable seniors to learn about performing, stagecraft, and creating plays.
The troupe performs plays on a variety of topics relevant to seniors (eg., hearing loss, dementia, senior driving) in Greater Victoria, Vancouver Island, and elsewhere in BC. The company of players, who are all seniors, meets weekly for ten months of the year to rehearse, workshop and write plays for community performances.
The Society is a volunteer, registered charitable society and issues tax receipts for donations of $10 or more. Target receives community support through performance honoraria, grants, individual and corporate donations, memberships, and annual fundraising events.
You can support us:
- Join the Board or a committee.
- Volunteer to help with fundraisers or other special projects.
- Tell your friends about the good work of Target.
- Suggest that your club or association book a Target performance.
- Members can now pay their annual $25 dues by sending an e-transfer from their bank online to Treasurer.Target.Theatre@gmail.com. Players can also add their top-up donation through the link just below.